I needed some special characters for Miranda and after investigating simply inserting bitmaps inline, I realized it would be better to have a custom font. Tonight I built a font for Miranda using Gimp and Glyphter. It was super-easy. Design characters in Gimp, export to SVG, drag and drop onto Glyphter, name the font, save a ZIP and you're done. Glyphter exports EOT, SVG, TTF and WOFF as well as a CSS file supporting all of them.
My new characters:
We were unable to retrieve our session cookie from your web browser. If pressing F5 once to reload this page does not get rid of this message, please read this to learn more.
You will not be able to post until you resolve this problem.